Phenix City teen hit by car, sent to hospital | News
PHENIX CITY, AL (WTVM)- A Phenix City teen has been hospitalized after being hit by a car Tuesday afternoon.
The accident happened on Sandfordt Road at Southside Park. Witnesses say the 16-year-old male was hit by another teenage driver. He was taken to the Columbus Medical Center with unknown injuries.
No one has been charged at this time.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning