Russell County inmate who was released by accident back in custody | News
RUSSELL COUNTY, AL (WTVM)- A Russell County inmate who was accidentally released from jail last week is now back in custody.
Authorities say Cimarron Lamb was the getaway driver in the Rainbow Foods Robbery in Fort Mitchell, AL late last month.
Sheriff Heath Taylor said the inmate walked out of the jail by accident. The inmate had not been booked and was being detained in a holding cell with inmates who were about to be released.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3rd annual Driver’s Education Scholarships presented to high school students
- Muscogee Co. Deputy Marshal charged with reckless conduct, violation of oath by a public officer
- Gus Malzahn speaks at luncheon honoring high school football players, coaches
- Final “Let’s Talk!...with the Mayor” forum is tonight
- Domestic violence increases during holiday season