Phenix City Council Member Max Wilkes suffers stroke | News
PHENIX CITY, AL - Phenix City Mayor Sonny Coulter tells News Leader 9 that Council Member Max Wilkes suffered a massive stoke and is at St. Francis Hospital in Intensive Care today.
Wilkes represents the city's north side District 1.
He is 72 years old.
We will keep you updated on his progress
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Living historty event featuring Kelly's Zeroes to take place at the National Infantry Museum
- Fort Benning to observe Memorial Day with wreath laying ceremony
- Rangers to receive awards for role in Afghanistan
- Ft. Benning’s Col. Johnson relinquishes command
- Combat wounded World War II veteran honored at Fort Benning