Wear red, white & blue Thursday, get a free chicken sandwich | News
The Chick-fil-A® restaurants in Phenix City and the Columbus area will give away a free Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Sandwich to any guest wearing red, white and blue on Thursday, June 14 from 5 to 8 p.m. The event is held in celebration of Flag Day, which has been a national holiday since 1949.
The Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Sandwich is hand-breaded, seasoned with a fiery blend of several peppers, pressure-cooked in 100 percent refined peanut oil and served on a toasted buttered bun with dill pickle chips.
No purchase is necessary; limit one sandwich per customer. Must be present to receive item; Offer not valid in drive thru.
Thursday, June 14
5 to 8 p.m.
Chick-fil-A in Phenix City
3711 U.S. Hwy 280
Phenix City, AL 36867
Chick-fil-A in Midland
6517 Kitten Lake Drive
Midland, GA 31820
Chick-fil-A on Bradley Park Drive
1600 Bradley Park Drive
Columbus, GA 31904
Chick-fil-A at Macon Road
2421 Wynnton Road
Columbus, GA 31906
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Living historty event featuring Kelly's Zeroes to take place at the National Infantry Museum
- Fort Benning to observe Memorial Day with wreath laying ceremony
- Rangers to receive awards for role in Afghanistan
- Ft. Benning’s Col. Johnson relinquishes command
- Combat wounded World War II veteran honored at Fort Benning