Phenix City’s Chick-fil-A to host Breakfast with Santa and the Cow | Families
The Chick-fil-A® restaurant in Phenix City will host its annual holiday breakfast with Santa and the Chick-fil-A “Eat Mor Chikin®” Santa Cow this Saturday, Dec. 8.
“We invite customers to take a break from the hectic holiday season and join us for a fun family event,” said Tracey Flowers, Restaurant Marketing Director. “Children will enjoy holiday crafts and hear holiday stories from Santa, and they can’t leave without a signature holiday picture with our very own Santa Cow!”
Children’s activities include pictures, crafts and story time with Santa and the Chick-fil-A Santa Cow. This free event will take place from 9 to 10:30 a.m. and is open to the public; breakfast is not included.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved. Photos courtesy of Chick-fil-A Phenix City's Facebook page.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Columbus Cottonmouths deliver gifts to Midtown Medical Center
- Columbus Council moves forward with Riverwalk redevelopment, zip line on the way
- Friends, family remember Kenneth Walker 10 years after his death
- Final “Let’s Talk!...with the Mayor” forum is Dec. 12
- PAWS Humane offers specials, discounts for holiday season