CVCC hosting free Career Exploration Camp | Events
PHENIX CITY, AL - “Take control of your future success,” is the message Brook Tyner, Career Coach, is spreading to youth this summer at Chattahoochee Valley Community College.
The free Career Exploration Camp will be held twice this summer at CVCC for rising sixth through eighth graders.
The Career Exploration Camps will give students the chance to experience robot construction, math games/challenges, 3D challenges, health sciences careers, public safety careers, identifying career interests, building career portfolios and answering questions about careers. There is even a COW (Career on Wheels) day planned.
Camps are scheduled for June 18 through 21 and July 16 through 19, 8 a.m. until noon. Camps are free, but enrollment is limited. For more information contact Brook Tyner at 334-214-4869 or email@example.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Domestic violence increases during holiday season
- Have a blast this Saturday at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center!
- Columbus Cottonmouths deliver gifts to Midtown Medical Center
- Columbus Council moves forward with Riverwalk redevelopment, zip line on the way
- Friends, family remember Kenneth Walker 10 years after his death
- Military Matters: Making sweet music with Fort Benning’s marching band
- Trees for Troops to give away 800 Christmas trees on Ft. Benning
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan