Job fair with over 100 positions available | Events
COLUMBUS, GA - This week, the Goodwill Success Center is offering another opportunity for community members looking for employment. The center will be hosting a job fair for Randstad, who is hiring over 100 confirmed administrative and customer service positions on Wednesday, September 7 from 1pm-4pm and Thursday, September 8 from 9am-1pm. These positions will last for three months and could lead to long term employment.
Donna Outen of Randstad explains, "A local leader in the insurance industry has seen substantial growth in the last quarter which has made it possible to provide the community with employment opportunities! Randstad is looking to fill these positions immediately with the support of the Goodwill Success Center.”
The Goodwill Success Center’s last job fair in Columbus, Georgia helped approximately 70 individuals earn jobs. These jobs are paying $10/hour and include administrative and customer service positions. In addition to attending the job fair, applicants must apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com. Orientation will begin the following week.
Goodwill Success Center is located behind Longhorn, 2601 Cross Country Drive, Building A, Columbus, GA 31906.
Requirements: Detail oriented professional. Computer experience and knowledge. Must have a high school diploma or GED. No felonies allowed. Bring your resume and dress professionally.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Domestic violence increases during holiday season
- Have a blast this Saturday at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center!
- Columbus Cottonmouths deliver gifts to Midtown Medical Center
- Columbus Council moves forward with Riverwalk redevelopment, zip line on the way
- Friends, family remember Kenneth Walker 10 years after his death
- Military Matters: Making sweet music with Fort Benning’s marching band
- Trees for Troops to give away 800 Christmas trees on Ft. Benning
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan