2nd Annual Job Fair Tuesday | Events
COLUMBUS, GA - Ashley Station Apartment Homes, in partnership with Convalescent Care, Amedisys, and UniHealth Source is hosting their 2nd Annual Community Job Fair on Tuesday, August 30 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Goodwill Success Center located at 2601 Cross Country Drive, Bldg B, Columbus, Georgia.
This year’s job fair is focused on employment, education and training in the Healthcare Industry. Hiring agencies include Convalescent Care, Home Instead Senior Care, Georgia Deparment of Labor, Staffing Connections, Staffing Solutions, Randstad, Kelly Services, Manpower, and more. Miller Motte Technical College, Columbus Technical College, GA Military College, and Virginia College will also be represented. Attendees should be prepared to interview.
For more information, please call (706) 576-6831.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning