Officers end Phenix City car chase with stop sticks | Crime
PHENIX CITY, AL - Phenix City Police used a special piece of equipment to safely end a car chase earlier this week.
Jesse Ferrell and Randall Scott Wilkes Jr. were arrested after they led police on a short chase that ended on the 280 bypass during the early hours of Jan. 14.
Officers used stop sticks to puncture the tires of the car and safely deflate them.
The two suspects were taken into custody on burglary and drug related crimes.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Living historty event featuring Kelly's Zeroes to take place at the National Infantry Museum
- Fort Benning to observe Memorial Day with wreath laying ceremony
- Rangers to receive awards for role in Afghanistan
- Ft. Benning’s Col. Johnson relinquishes command
- Combat wounded World War II veteran honored at Fort Benning