Police looking for special needs student accused in Central High bomb threat | Crime
PHENIX CITY, AL - Phenix City Police are looking for a special needs student accused of calling in the bomb threat at Central High School Monday morning.
Larry DiChiara said he was arrested earlier today, but police say they're still looking for him. DiChiara says the student called from the high school using another student with special needs' cell phone.
Authorities are checking to see if the student knew his classmate was making the prank call. If so, he could be charged with accessory to the crime.
For more information on the threat, click here.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Have a blast this Saturday at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center!
- Columbus Cottonmouths deliver gifts to Midtown Medical Center
- Columbus Council moves forward with Riverwalk redevelopment, zip line on the way
- Friends, family remember Kenneth Walker 10 years after his death
- Final “Let’s Talk!...with the Mayor” forum is Dec. 12
- Military Matters: Making sweet music with Fort Benning’s marching band
- Trees for Troops to give away 800 Christmas trees on Ft. Benning
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan