Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library | Community Spirit
There will be a ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Children's Department at the Phenix City Russell County Library on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at noon.
The library is located at 1501 17th Avenue in Phenix City.
Light refreshements will be served.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning