Phenix City Halloween Trick-or-Treat Hours | Community Spirit
The Phenix City Police Department has recommended the observation date for Halloween be Thursday, Oct. 31, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. along with the following recommendations for a safe evening of Halloween activities:
*Remember to wear either a brightly lit costume or one that has reflective tape.
*Ensure that costume does not impair the child's ability to see or walk.
*Small children should be accompanied by an adult while trick-or-treating.
*It is always a good idea to trick-or-treat within one's own neighborhood.
*Always inspect any treats that are received by your child prior to it being consumed.
Halloween should be an evening of fun for all, but we must all remember to be safe too.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Columbus Cottonmouths deliver gifts to Midtown Medical Center
- Columbus Council moves forward with Riverwalk redevelopment, zip line on the way
- Friends, family remember Kenneth Walker 10 years after his death
- Final “Let’s Talk!...with the Mayor” forum is Dec. 12
- PAWS Humane offers specials, discounts for holiday season