Chick-fil-A in Phenix City to host 5th Annual Fall Festival | Business
The Phenix City Chick-fil-A located at 3711 U.S. Highway 280 will host its Fifth Annual Fall Festival on Thursday, Oct. 24 from 5 to 8 p.m.
The festival is free and open to the public, and children who wear Halloween costumes will receive a free Chick-fil-A Kids Meal with the purchase of a regular Chick-fil-A Meal.
“This annual event offers family-friendly fun that our customers can enjoy during the Halloween season,” said Restaurant Marketing Director Tracey Flowers. “We’re looking forward to seeing parents and their children at the fall festival as they spend time together and create positive memories.”
Children can participate in a variety of activities at the festival, including hayrides, face painting, pumpkin decorating, games and an inflatable bounce house.
Live music and special fall treats like popcorn and candy will also be available for families to enjoy.
For more information, visit them on Facebook.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning